League of Legends PBE 9.2 Patch overview
Minor changes in this PBE 9.2 cycle with yet again some champion
Galio – Q mana cost has been increased by 10 at all levels. The tornado AP ratio on the Q has also been dramatically reduced. Overall, this will make it harder for Galio to harass champions and push waves in the early to mid game.
Kassadin – Both base armor and armor scaling has been reduced in an effort to stop Kassadin’s absolute dominance in the mid lane, even against AD champions who are designed to counter him. This change was likely influence by LLStylish’s video / chat to Riot regarding the Zed vs. Kassadin matchup.
Sylas – Healing on his W has been nerfed hard, with both its AP ratio down from 40% to 35% and base healing being reduced at its later levels from 50/100/150/200/250 to 50/85/120/155/190. However, in Riot’s effort to keep new champions stronger than average on release, his Hijack AD to AP ratio has been increased from 0.4 to 0.7.
Urgot – Some stat adjustments to shift Urgot’s tempo. AD per level up by 0.5, from 3.5 to 4. Base armor has been lowered by 6, from 39 to 33. To compensate, armor per level has been increased from 4.25 to 4.5. Overall, Urgot will be much less tanky in the early laning phase, reducing his ability to bully lane opponents in long trades.
- Morellonomicon – AP reduced from 80 to 75, minor nerf.
- Oblivion Orb – AP reduced from 25 to 20, quite a large nerf considering this item already has poor stats in terms of value in the early game.
- Relic Shield – Minion execute damage on relic stacks has been reduced by 50. Not a huge nerf, but will take a bit of getting use to.
Some stat options have been adjusted
- Adaptive force – Down from 10 to 9.
- Armor – Up from 5 to 6.
- Magic resistance – Up from 6 to 8.
Read Also: Sylas: LoL’s new champion overview