How to play Party Mode in Clash Royale?
Clash Royale is a fun game to play because it’s a real-time multiplayer game where you can compete against other players. But, it’s always more fun to play with your friends. This is where the Party Mode comes into play. Here’s the complete guide on how you can play the Party Mode in Clash Royale.
Clash Royale’s Party Mode used to be on the main screen. However, with the Update for Losers patch, it has found a new home which is tougher to locate, which led to many players wondering if the Party Mode in Clash Royale was removed. The update also removed the ability for players to earn chests and crowns through the Party Mode. It seems like Supercell wanted to disincentivize players for playing it to focus more on the core 1v1 multiplayer mode.
How to play the Party Mode in Clash Royale
You can still easily play mode, though. Here are the steps to do so:
- Open Clash Royale on your Android or iOS device.
- Click on the events Tab at the bottom right.
- On scrolling a bit down, you will be able to see the 2v2 option. Click on it and press Battle.
- You will find the option to play with a friend.
- Thus, you and your friend can team up to play the Party Mode in Clash Royale.
How to challenge friends?
If you want to individually challenge a friend in Clash Royale, here’s how you can do that.
- Click on the Social Tab in the main Battle menu.
- Here, tap on the friend you want to Challenge.
- There will be an option for a Friendly Battle.
Just like the Party Mode, you won’t be able to earn chests and crowns through a Friendly Battle.
Read Also: How to get Trade Tokens in Clash Royale