Looking for an esports betting bonus? You’re in luck because we are here to help you find the best betting bonus that you can use on your favourite esports.
We’ve found a massive amount of esports betting bonuses that you can use for wagering on titles that range from Dota 2 and League of Legends, to CS:GO and Valorant.
So we are going to take out a detailed comparison of the best esports bonuses from these betting sites. This will help you work out which bonus is best-suited for your particular style of esports betting. So read our guide to esports promotions to see how you can get a decent profit boost for betting on your favourite games.
Top 5 Bonuses for Your Esports Bets
Do You Need Bonus Codes For an Esports Betting Bonus?
A Look at The Different Promotions For Betting on Esports
If you do an internet search for an esports betting bonus, then you are sure to receive lots of information about a wide range of special offers. From esports betting sites that promise free bets, to bookmakers who provide matched bet deals, there are certainly plenty of choices out there. Despite the wide variety of promotions, most of these special offers share a few similar features.
The majority of welcome bonuses will usually require you to sign up for the brand’s services first, and it’s also common to find that you will have to put down a deposit before accessing one of these special offers. The Betway bonus is a good example of this, as you have to make a deposit and then you will get promo credit to use on your esports bets. You may also find that the occasional betting site will require you to use a promo code in order to activate their promotional deal.
Above all, it’s essential to do plenty of shopping around before you sign up for any special offer from a betting site. There’s such a wide range of promotional offers out there, that you should be able to find a bonus that’s well-suited to your esports betting needs.
Whether you are looking for a promotion that’s specific to a big Dota 2 tournament like The International, or are just searching for a more general matched deposit betting bonus like the GGBet bonus, then you can quickly access all of the relevant information via our betting bonus comparison.
Esports Betting Bonus Comparison
Which Betting Site Has the Best Offers for Your Esports Bets?
As esports betting becomes more popular, then you can take advantage of the competitive nature of the betting scene to pick up a great welcome bonus. Whether it’s a traditional bookie like Betway or a new esports betting site like Winners.bet, then you should be able to find an offer that gives you a profit boost on your first few esports bets.
Some bookmakers will put on a special offer that gives you a matched deposit bonus that’s worth anything up to 100% of your initial deposit. The current Cyber.bet promo code is a good example of this as you just have to make your qualifying deposit and then the betting site will give you extra credit that corresponds to how much money you put down.
However, there are many more deals out there with some other betting sites who are happy to put on a more simple matched bet deal, while other bookmakers may even have a risk-free bet offer that gives you a certain amount of betting insurance.
Whilst it would be simple just to rank all of the bonuses in terms of the maximum amount of betting funds that you receive, it’s evident that things aren’t quite so straightforward. This is because some of the biggest bonuses tend to require the user to put down more of their own money first. And as all promotions tend to be accompanied by plenty of terms and conditions that dictate how you use your bonus funds, it’s worthwhile to spend a little extra time reading through all of the small print before you sign up to a betting site.
Things to consider before signing up
- What esports betting options does the betting site include?
- How much do you have to deposit or bet before receiving your bonus?
- Can the bonus be used in esports like League of Legends and CSGO?
- Does the promotional offer have any time limits?
User experiences to boost your knowledge
Our betting bonus comparison has been careful to include useful information from customers who have enjoyed using these promotional deals. It’s all too easy to just rely on the terms and conditions of a bonus for doing a comparison. But we wanted to make sure that our rankings were also determined by user experiences so that you can get a good understanding of how easy these deals are to use. Plus we are always willing to hear from anybody who wants to contribute to our resource of esports betting bonuses, so be sure to get involved.
What You Need to Know About an Esports Betting Bonus
It’s easy to be dazzled by the promise of untold riches that feature in the advertising of many betting offers. From adverts that state how many free bets you can get, to descriptions of year-long matched bet deals, it seems that bookmakers are willing to go the extra mile to help you make some more money by betting on anything from Dota 2 to PUBG.
However, we can’t lose sight of the fact that all betting sites are real businesses and so it is fairly unlikely that they are going to be willing to give something away for nothing. This is why you should always take the time to really understand the finer points of each betting bonus.
It’s fairly common to find that the majority of esports betting bonuses have wagering conditions that require you to turn over your bonus funds a certain amount of times before you can withdraw your winnings. You can usually do this by making bets on odds of a specific value. In addition to this, many bonus deals have a limited time span for you to use your betting funds. So always read the small print before you sign up for a deal.
What We Include in Our Bonuses Comparison
In order to successfully and fairly rank all of the esports betting bonuses out there, we had to construct a fixed list of test categories for each promotion.
- We made sure that we clearly outlined the basic nature of each bonus offer so that you can quickly see whether it’s a matched deposit deal or a matched bet bonus.
- We also paid attention to how much money in terms of esports betting bonus funds each bookmaker is willing to give you for signing up.
- We examine important wagering conditions such as rollover requirements, qualifying betting odds and time limits also made up an important part of our esports betting bonus comparison.
- As you’ll want to use a bonus for esports, we made sure to check what kinds of things you could use your bonus funds for. After all, there’s no use picking up a sports betting bonus if you discover that you can’t use it for wagering on CSGO or League of Legends.
- In order to claim your esports betting bonus, most betting sites will require you to make a qualifying deposit first. So we made sure that we outlined what qualifying payment methods are facilitated by each betting site. It’s fairly common to find that initial deposits made with e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill won’t qualify for a welcome bonus, so we thought that we should include these important factors in our comparison test.
All of these should help you overcome any complicated small print so that you can go straight ahead with betting on legendary esports like Dota 2, StarCraft II and Overwatch.
Our tips for understanding a deposit bonus deal
If you see a betting site advertising a deposit bonus offer, then you should know what they require from you in order to get your hands on the extra betting funds. Most deposit bonus deals will require you to make a minimum deposit with a qualifying payment type. From here you can expect to receive a matched deposit bonus that usually comes in the form of a percentage that ranges from anywhere between 50% and 200%. And most deposit bonuses will be capped at a maximum amount, so think carefully about how much money you are willing to initially deposit.
Key Features of the Best Esports Bonuses
It’s clear that there are plenty of betting bonuses out there, but nearly all promotions require you to put down some money in the form of a deposit or a qualifying bet in order to get your bonus funds. So what actually constitutes a good value esports betting bonus?
- The first thing to consider when picking an esport betting bonus is the ratio of what you receive compared to what you have to pay. There are betting sites that give you hundreds of euros for signing up to their services, but you’ll often find that you have to lay down significant amounts of your own money to get these esports betting bonuses. This is why the biggest welcome bonuses aren’t always the best value, and there’s plenty to be said for finding smaller bonuses that give you more for your money.
- Respected betting sites like Bet365 and Betway have often included smaller esports betting promotions that might not be quite so eye-catching, but are capable of giving you a nice profit boost for a very small deposit. After all, the best betting bonus is always about giving you good value for money.
- It’s also a good idea to go with a betting site that offers an esports betting bonus that is straightforward and easy to understand. Unfortunately, many esports betting promotions tend to be accompanied by a huge amount of terms and conditions that can be virtually impossible to comprehend, and so it’s wise to sign up for a brand that doesn’t try and hide behind lots of complex jargon.
- Most esports betting offers will have time limits that govern the expiry of your bonus funds, so it’s good to find a promotion that doesn’t hurry you too much in using your bonus. After all, there’s nothing worse than making a rushed bet for blowing your money.
Factors to Consider For Bonuses on All Esports Betting Sites
We’ve pointed out the fact that most esports betting offers are often a little more complicated than they initially appear. And it’s also true that you should also do plenty of research into the betting site before you necessarily sign up for their esports betting bonus.
The first thing to consider is to ask what kind of esports bets the bookmaker usually includes. Whilst there are plenty of traditional bookies now moving into the realm of esports, it’s a sad fact that some of these don’t always have the best selection of esports betting opportunities. Whilst you might see odds for betting on iconic esports games, such as:
- League of Legends
- Dota 2
As you will be betting with your own money, it’s essential that you also look into the safety and security features of a bookmaker’s website. There have been way too many esports betting sites that have been operating without an official license and this is dangerous as it gives you nothing in terms of protection for your deposits and personal details. So always check to see that the betting site has official licensing and regulation from institutions like:
- UK Gambling Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority
- Government of Curacao
It’s also a good idea to check to see what kind of customer support features a betting site includes. There often comes a time when you will have to speak to a member of a bookie’s customer service team, and so it’s always reassuring to find that you can communicate with the brand directly through a live chat, telephone or email service.
And whilst it’s nice to get esports betting offers, it’s also important to remember that this isn’t the be all and end-all of esports betting. Some betting sites don’t include any promotions in order to put all of their efforts into giving you the best esports odds possible.
So, be sure to weigh up all of the most important features of a betting site before you sign up.
FAQs – Five Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Getting a Deposit Bonus
Don’t Make Any Newbie Errors When Betting on Esports
Before you sign up for a betting site’s welcome bonus deal, here are a few essential questions that you need to ask yourself first.
It’s easy to automatically sign up for a bonus that gives you the largest amount of money. But it’s important to remember that the biggest welcome bonuses often require you to make some fairly large deposits and bets in order to make the most of these deals. So instead of just searching for the biggest bonus possible, it’s better to look for the deals that give you the most in terms of how much money you have to stake in order to qualify for these promotions.
Whilst most bookmakers’ offers are described in just a few words in their advertising, it’s only by looking at the terms and conditions of the deal that you are really going to understand how the bonus works. We’re always amazed by how even the simplest bonus offer seems to be accompanied by pages of small print that can make it a real headache to understand exactly how you can meet the bonus’ wagering conditions. This is why it’s a good idea to go with the simplest bonus offer possible.
Most promotions will have restrictions about what you can use your extra betting funds for. We’ve seen some special offers that don’t even allow you to use your bonus for esports like Dota 2 and League of Legends betting, so be sure to check the small print first.
It’s common to find that an esports promotion will have a specific time limit that governs how long you get to use your bonus funds. This can range from a few hours to many months. So think about what esports tournaments you want to use your bonus for in order to make sure that you can get a decent profit boost for these gaming extravaganzas.
If a welcome bonus offer looks too good to be true, then it usually is. There are plenty of shady betting sites out there, so be sure to play safe by only signing up to those bookmakers who have official licensing and regulations. For example, getting the Bet365 bonus means that you are playing at a well-known fully licensed online bookmaker that offers the highest levels of customer protection. After all, you want to make sure that your deposits and personal details are in safe hands.