ESL Pro League Season 10 Finals – Chance for Na’Vi to Prove Their Worth
We are in for a busy December. All of the top contenders are ready to battle it out in Odense, Denmark. A total of 16 teams will fight for their chance to lift ESL Pro League Season 10 Finals trophy and bank themselves a huge portion of the prize pool. Find more about this CSGO esports tournament down below.
ESL Pro League Season 10 Finals – All You Need to Know
- ESL Pro League Season 10 Finals will take place in front of the sold-out crowd Jyske Bank Arena
- A total of 16 teams will participate in this event
- Teams are split into two groups of 8
- Groups are based on the double-elimination GSL format
- Opening matches in the group stage will be played in the best of 1 format
- Every other match in the group stage will take place in the best of 3 series
- Best three teams from each group will advance through to the playoffs
- Group stage winner will advance directly to the semifinals
- Runner-ups will book themselves a place in the quarterfinals as high seeds
- 3rd placed team will also earn a spot in the quarterfinals where they will compete as the low seeds
- ESL Pro League Season 10 Finals playoffs will be played in the single-elimination bracket
- Quarterfinals and semifinals will be played in the best of 3 format
- ESL Pro League Season 10 Finals grand final will take part in the best of 5 series
- A total of $750,000 has been added to the prize pool
- Even will start on December 2nd while the final match will be played on December 8th
- All CSGO betting sites are heavily favoring Astralis to win this event. GG.bet is offering odds of 2.50 on Astralis to lift the trophy
- You can watch ESL Pro League S10 Finals here.
Prize Pool Breakdown
1st – $250,000 + IEM Katowice 2020 spot
2nd – $80,000
3rd-4th – $40,000
5th-6th – $20,000
7th-8th – $17,000
9th-12th – $15,000
13th-16th – $14,000
Last Chance for Na’Vi to Prove Their Worth?
We are all aware that s1mple is the best CSGO player ever. If something does not change soon, we might see him look for another team. Natus Vincere did not show much as a unit in their last couple of tournaments and if they did not make drastic changes in the last couple of weeks, they could be in for another bad event.
From my perspective, Natus Vincere got lucky with the overall draw. In their opener, s1mple and co. will play against the best Asian CSGO team, TYLOO. Even though the Chinese roster looked really good on CS:GO Asia Championship 2019, but we all know how inconsistent TYLOO are.
From the betting perspective, Na’Vi are the biggest favorites alongside Astralis in the opening matches. If you believe that the Ukrainian CSGO roster adjust accordingly, GG.bet will reward you with insane esports odds. At the time of writing, odds on Natus Vincere to win ESL Pro League Season 10 Finals are 17.00.
However, you can take a safer approach and bet on Na’Vi to advance through to the grand final at the odds of 7.00.
The choice is yours.