How To Get Infinite Money in CS:GO
In CS:GO, money and economy are crucial elements of the game. However, when practicing, you’ll often just want to use an AWP or other expensive weapons without actually building up your economy. It can be especially frustrating when you’re practicing smoke and nade lineups, and you don’t have the money to practice.
We’re going to show you how to use a CS:GO infinite money command that’ll ensure you can learn how to get better at CS:GO without worrying about economy ever again.
CS:GO Money Command: Step-By-Step
Players can only activate the CS:GO money command through the in-game console, which must be enabled. You can do this through the game’s Settings Menu, under the Game category. Once there, you should ensure the ‘Enable Developer Console’ option is selected ‘Yes’. Once you have enabled this, you’re ready to use the CS:GO infinite money command.
- In-game, open the console using the (~) key.
- Enter the command ‘mp_maxmoney 65535‘. This changes the maximum money you’re able to have at any time from 16000. Unfortunately, CS:GO money caps at 65535.
- Enter the commands ‘mp_startmoney 65535‘ and ‘mp_afterroundmoney 65535‘. This ensures that when you enter a private match your money remains at the maximum throughout, and you can practice as much as you’d like.
- Optional: enter the commands ‘mp_buytime 60000‘ and ‘mp_buy_anywhere 1‘. This will allow you to buy anywhere on the map, at any time. You can then focus on what you actually want to practice, rather than having to make quick decisions about buys.
- Restart the game for changes to take effect.
Voila! Your cash is capped at 65535, which in practice is virtually infinite. It’s a common practice used in CS:GO esports for the very best players to hone their skills on the server. Many of these players might also use a third-party program to spawn bots for them to headshot as fast as possible. But for training nades and smokes, you should just use the money command.
There are plenty of other ways to perfect your performance in-game, such as optimizing your CS:GO rates. But practice makes perfect, and there’s no better way to help yourself practice than by activating the CS:GO money command.