DreamHack Open Sevilla 2019 Preview – Will BiG Step Up?
DreamHack Open Sevilla 2019 is just around the corner. Even though we will not see the best CSGO teams compete in this one, we will definitely see an interesting esports tournament between teams that are struggling. Below, you can find all there is about this DreamHack CSGO Tournament so do not miss out.
DreamHack Open Sevilla 2019 – All You Need to Know
- The esports event will start on December 13th while the final match will be played on December 15th
- A total of 8 teams will participate in Seville
- Teams are split into two groups of 4
- Groups are based on the double-elimination GSL format
- Opening and winners’ matches are played in the best of 1 format
- Eliminations and deciders will be played in the best of 3 series
- The best two teams from each group will advance through to the playoffs
- Single-elimination bracket has been put in place regarding the playoffs
- All of the matches in the playoffs, including the grand final will be played in the best of 3 format
- $100,000 has been added to the prize pool
- When it comes to CSGO betting, BiG and North are considered as favorites. Betway esports is offering odds of 4.50 for this bet!
Where to Watch This Event?
Before I present you with a live stream, let’s go over the broadcast talent. Freya has been assigned as the host for this event. On top of that, if you want to watch DreamHack Open Sevilla 2019, you will be glad to hear that Tombizz, LeTigress, Hugo Byron, Dinko have all been assigned as commentators for this event.
Lastly, if you are interested in DreamHack Open Sevilla 2019 betting, potter and Bleh are both assigned as analysts. I am positive that these two will help you out with your bets and predictions, so listen carefully for what they have to say.
DreamHack Open Sevilla 2019 Predictions – Who Should You Bet On?
If you are looking to make serious money by betting on this event, hear me out.
You definitely do not want to bet on Movistar Riders, Illuminar, and Gambit Youngsters. These teams are all bad and trust me when I say it, you should completely avoid betting on them.
However, if you want to put your money in strong positions, you should tail BiG and North. I would even add CR4ZY to this list. For instance, I simply cannot see CR4ZY lose their opening match against Movistar Riders. At the time of writing, most esports betting sites are offering the odds of 1.50 for CR4ZY to beat the Spanish based CSGO roster.
In my opinion, this is as close to free money as it can be. On top of that, North and BiG will battle it out straight away. To be honest, I do not know who to favor in this one. This is why betting on the total number of rounds played sounds good. Esports odds that we will see 27+ rounds played are currently around 1.80.
Lastly, GODSENT roster is looking decent as of late, and if you are looking for a possible surprise, you should throw a couple of dollars their way. Furthermore, Tricked should not have any problems against Gambit Youngsters. However, odds represent that as well.