DBZ invades Fortnite – New DBZ x Fortnite Items, challenges & tournament
Loopers my Christmas came early! The best present was waiting for me when I woke up, pulled my Switch up and saw Kakarot right on the screen. Waiting until everyone else wakes up is going to be hard. Until then, let’s unload all this information from Epics Fortnite page.
With all the talk about metaverse(es) lately, Fortnite seems to be doing it correctly nowadays, and I would gladly spend my days in it.
Dragon Ball Power Unleashed in Fortnite
Alright so let’s get started. There is an entire tab strictly to DBZ. Our job is to complete the quests to build up our Power Level, not only to unlock our rewards along the way, but also to summon our Shenron Glider. The Tab will show you all your progress upfront, unlike in Nido where you had to sign up on the web site and check your progress from there. There are Seven sets of Quests. One set for each Dragon Ball.
The absolute best thing, it’s free to all players, so unless you just decide not to login to participate in the collaboration. There is no way for you to miss out. All the quests will be available until August 30th 2022 at 4 AM ET.
Kintoun & Kamehameha
Bulma is hanging out at Kames House right outside of the Sanctuary. Go see her to purchase the Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) and the the Kamehameha. The power items can also be found inside of the Capsule Corps Bottles and Dragon Ball Vending Machines that have been spread out through the island.
Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) is just like the witches broom. Double click A for a quick escape and a small glide out of the area (15 second recharge). Kamehameha is similar to the Energy Blast From Iron Man. You can only aim it for a small amount of time before it’s fired. Once you fired, you have to wait for it to end before moving.
The Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) items are not in Competitive (Arena or Tournament) playlists, with the exception of the Tournament of Power.
All of the Bounty Boards have been turned into Versus Boards. You can choose to start a battle, BUT the other player must accept the invitation before it can begin. You’ll have 5 mins to complete the battle, or if one of you is eliminated before it can begin.
Tournament Of Power
Tournament of Power will be a Battle Royale Duos its for all regions and will be on August 18, 2022 with a 3 hour window in the Competitive playlist. could win extra DBZ items. Don’t forget to check the time for your region, it can be found in game under the compete tab. Players must have 2-Factor Authentication enabled and verified on their Epic account to participate, as well as be at account level 50 or above. (You can find your account level in Fortnite’s “Career” tab.) For full details and eligibility requirements, please see the Tournament of Power Official Rules page. – Epic Games
- Top 50% on Main Leader-board: Angry Vegeta Emoticon
- 8 Points Earned on Main Leader-board: Goku’s Kanji Banner Icon
- 3 Points Earned from Eliminations with a Kamehameha: Beerus Eating Spray
Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival
The festival will run from August 16 until September 17, 2022
Hang out on a cruise ship created by the team at Vysena Studios, solo or with friends and watch select Dragon Ball Super Episodes. It can be found in the playable menu option. Each ship plays one episode.
- Dragon Ball Super – Episode 09: Thanks for Waiting, Lord Beerus! A Super Saiyan God is Born at Last! – 1356-5236-0901
- Dragon Ball Super – Episode 10: Show Us, Goku! The Power of a Super Saiyan God!! – 4149-8889-8252.
- Dragon Ball Super – Episode 11: Let’s Keep Going, Lord Beerus! The Battle of the Gods! – 5893-7217-3843.
- Dragon Ball Super – Episode 13: Goku, Surpass Super Saiyan God! – 2586-7170-0416.
- Dragon Ball Super – Episode 81: Bergamo the Crusher vs. Goku! Whose Strength Reaches the Wild Blue Yonder?! – 5087-3838-8716.
- Dragon Ball Super – Episode 98: Ah, the Uncertainty! A Universe Despairs!! – 3137-9391-7999.
DBZ Adventure Island
The Dragon Ball inspired adventure island LTM will be available starting on August 19th, 2022. The task will be to find all 7 Dragon Balls. There is also a open PVP battle arena called the “Tenkaichi Budokai”.
Finally, a breakdown of the V-Bucks bundles:
Goku & Beerus 2,700 V-Bucks
- Goku sold separately for (2,000 V-Bucks)
- Super Saiyan
- Super Saiyan Blue
- Ultra Instinct
- Goku Charge Up built in Emote
- Power Pole (Nyoibo) Back Bling
- Power Pole (Nyoibo) Pickaxe
- Beerus sold separately for (1,800 V-Bucks)
- The Seer Fish Back Bling
- Power Unleashed Loading Screen only in Bundle
Vegeta & Bulma 2,700 V-Bucks
- Vegeta sold separately for (1,800 V-Bucks)
- Super Saiyan
- Super Saiyan Blue
- SS Blue Evolved
- Vegetas Charge Up Emote allowing you to switch between styles.
- Bulma & Style sold separately for (1,200 V-Bucks)
DBZ Gear Bundle 1,800 V-Bucks
- Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) Glider sold separately for (800 V-Bucks)
- Saiyan Space Pod Glider sold separately for (800 V-Bucks)
- Kamesnnin’s Shell Back Bling
- Kamesnnin’s Staff Pickaxe sold with Back Bling for (600 V-Bucks)
- Fusion! HAH!! Emote
I don’t know about you guys but I’m excited. I’m going to go work on my quests now. With Vegeta. Maybe I’ll have some Photos of the things the Saiyan Prince never would do before. Like sweeping the floor. Look out for my Quest Log!
Until next time Loopers. Gather your squad, harvest your resources, fill that shield, pick your load out, and get that victory crown.