FIFA is one of the most popular games in the world, with millions of fans around the globe. It is highly recommended as the most accurate virtual representation of the beloved real world. It was only a matter of time before betting on FIFA esports would become a reality, especially with how fast the franchise has grown.
Now, fans and gamers all over the world can show their love for their favourite players and teams, as well as make some money too, by betting on them through any of the FIFA betting sites available.
Top 3 FIFA Betting Sites
The Dawn of FIFA Betting
FIFA betting sites are now a commonplace name in the esports community, with millions of people making bets and winning daily on sites like 365Bbet FIFA. These sites offer a deep insight into the world of FIFA betting, including odds, markets, leagues, teams, players, etc. They really are the one-stop shop for all FIFA esports enthusiasts.
You may be wondering what these FIFA betting sites are and how you can get access to them and get started. Well, it’s as easy as typing a link and clicking a button, and all of these sites have introductions, rules, and newbie bonuses to help you get started on your journey.
Before we get into that, here are some of the best FIFA betting sites out there:
Read our GG.bet Review or
Read our Thunderick Review or
Read our Bet365 Review or
Read our Betway Review or
Read our Luckbox Review or
Read our Midnite Review or
Read our BC.game Review or
Read our Kineko Review or
These are some of the best FIFA betting sites and FIFA betting apps in the world. They offer a very friendly and easy-to-navigate page, instructions and bonuses, and neatly displayed information so first-time users can lose the fear of being overwhelmed and bombarded with unfamiliar information.
The world of FIFA betting is not as complex as it seems. Still, here are some things you need to know in order to have the most enjoyable experience, so let’s dive into it.
How to Pick the Best Betting Site
Picking betting sites is a more personal experience than most people think. A lot of thought goes into it as various sites offer different incentives for different people and sports. Here are some of our best FIFA betting tips for picking a site:
1. Researching the site and available markets
A thing to note when picking is that most of these FIFA betting sites were originally just regular betting sites that integrated esports betting into them. This allows FIFA betting to stand strong on their platform, with their already large user base being introduced to the wonders of esports betting. That said, giving them a try is never a bad idea.
2. Observing the FIFA betting odds available
Another thing to consider is looking for a site that delivers more bang for your buck. This means looking for a site that doesn’t take too much of a cut from your earnings. As FIFA betting odds vary from one site to the other, picking the ones that give out the best odds would be very beneficial to you.
It is always a great idea to use sites with a vast categorization system and diverse leagues and competitions listed on the site. This opens the player to more opportunities and builds up popularity for that competition and the athletes participating in it.
3. Looking out for those New User/Beginner Freebies
It is always beneficial, especially for new esports bettors, to look out for the newbie or beginners’ deals on these sites before joining. Some offer bettors anywhere from 100% – 200% bonuses on their first successful bet, and others offer 100% Cashback on their first deposit, etc. In this regard, it is always a good idea to be on the lookout for these deals.
4. Comparing or making use of two or more betting sites
Finally, it is highly recommended that the player shuffles between two or more sites they can trust to give them the best odds at any given time and for any given event. This would help the player find the best deals on any league or competition and provide the player with alternate choices for an esports event in case one or more do not have that event listed.
Lucky for you, all the sites mentioned above check all the boxes above. They have great odds for FIFA betting and offer some very lucrative newcomer bonuses. With this in mind, you have plenty of reasons to give these sites a try.
What Markets Do They Offer?
FIFA betting sites offer a myriad of markets for players to choose from. Much like its real-world equivalent, it ranges from 1×2, First to Score, Money Line, Live Betting, Handicap, and Over/Under. You can rest assured that many of these sites offer the same markets for FIFA betting.
Are FIFA Betting Sites Secure?
Now safety and security are a huge deal when it comes to betting on any platform, so it would only make sense that FIFA betting sites would be just as secure, if not more secure, than regular betting platforms. These sites equip some of the most efficient and effective cyber security solutions in order to keep all player data safe and encrypted. Regarding this, here are things to look out for that determine the validity of the betting site’s security.
- The very first thing to validate is if the site is on a secure and encrypted connection. This means that any secure site would have an SSL certificate that shows it protects all data given to the site, even money. To validate this, all you need to look for is the ‘HTTPS’ text on the address bar.
- It must also use security software from trusted developers and companies. This means where they get their software directly impacts the security of the site. In as much as the top security software can be costly and most upcoming sites cannot afford them, there are simply more affordable solutions that also have quite a good reputation.
- It must have a license from a reputable body. All legitimate esports and FIFA betting sites must have acquired a license to prove their legitimacy as an approved entity somewhere in the world. This license is usually located on the about us page of the betting site. They must be obtained from reputable authorities like the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission in Canada.
- They must also have seals of approval. Alongside having licenses, legitimate FIFA betting sites should have seals from reputable bodies, such as eCOGRA, an internationally recognized testing agency based in the UK, or Verisign, a security certification company from the US. If a sports betting site does not have any kind of seal of approval or a logo or certification from a reputable or recognized institution, you should best look for other sites that have these.
Also, a quick Google search would reveal much about the site’s history, accolades, and any fraudulent news or activities that have been brought to light.
All these steps and processes will undoubtedly make your FIFA betting experience more remarkable. Remember, it’s always fun to bet, but the moment it’s no longer fun, stop. So, take a look at the best FIFA betting sites around and have fun.