Since going free-to-play in 2022, PUBG has once again become one of the most popular battle royale games on the market. It’s a fantastic title that boasts one of the most valuable esports ecosystems in the business. Today, we’re taking a look at that ecosystem, bringing you the best PUBG betting guide you’ll find anywhere. If you’re interested in PUBG gambling, read on to learn everything you need to know about doing it.
Best Bonus Offers For PUBG Betting
If there’s one advantage to betting on esports, it’s the sheer number of offers, deals, and promotions that you’ll find on the top-tier betting sites. If you’re going to start getting involved with esports betting, you’ll want to do so with some of these offers. They’re designed to boost your PUBG betting odds and give you an advantage over the competition.
- Good range of esports betting markets
- Odds comparable to big-name bookmakers
- Coverage of all major tournaments
- Frequent odds boosts on special matches
- Live chat 24/7
- Fully licensed for legal esports bets
- Amazing Bonus Offer
- Cryptocurrencies Fully Supported
- Interesting Bonuses and Offers
- User-friendly site and cool web app
- Accumulator boosts
- Crypto Betting
- Great coverage of the top-tier esports titles
- Competitive odds on top esports matches
What is PUBG?
PUBG, or ‘Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds’ is a legendary battle royale title that more or less pioneered the genre. It launched in 2017 and, since then, it has undergone a rapid expansion, and it was one of the first battle royale titles to adopt an esports ecosystem. In PUBG, one hundred players drop into a map and fight to be the last alive, whether they’re playing solo or as part of a team.
When it comes to the esports side of the game (where PUBG bets really matter), there’s a strict ruleset in place. Typically, PUBG esports feature teams of four players and sixteen squads will compete, fighting to be the last team standing. There are few battle royale titles out there that have the competitive pull of PUBG, which to this day remains one of the most popular games in the space.
If you’re on the hunt for top-tier PUBG betting tips, we’d say that you should definitely download the game and give it a try. It always helps to understand the game that you’re betting on.
Watch PUBG Esports Live
If you’re interested in watching PUBG live, you can do so here, provided a tournament is being played as you read this. If you’re betting on PUBG, one of the best things you can do is check out the gameplay as it unfolds.
Where Can You Bet on PUBG?
It’s only in recent years that esports betting sites have started becoming immensely popular among bettors. When it comes to PUBG betting sites, there’s a wide host of operators available online that’ll provide competitive odds, markets, and special features you can use to track the games. Below, we’ve covered off three of the top platforms on which you can start betting on PUBG:
LOOT.BET is a fantastic esports betting site, offering a service that is near-unparalleled. It’s a progressive and modern platform that boasts advanced, next-generation features, and it comes equipped with some of the best esports bonuses you’ll find online. For those interested in PUBG betting, LOOT.BET has plenty of markets open for the many PUBG tournaments that take place throughout the year. If you need further convincing, consider checking out our LOOT.BET review.
GG.BET has been live since 2016, and in the time that has passed, it has worked hard to become a leading esports betting site. It offers competitive odds that most other platforms fail to beat, and as a top-tier brand, it has partnered with some of the biggest and most prestigious esports organisations and tournaments in the world. If you’re eager to bet on PUBG games, look no further than this platform – and if you need to know more, just check out our GG.BET review.
Pinnacle could be considered a much less popular betting site than both GG.BET and LOOT.BET, but it’s still a fantastic platform that operates with gamers in mind. Traditionally, Pinnacle has been best known for its tournaments and phenomenal betting pools, the prizes of which are often headsets, mousepads, and other gaming peripherals. It’s a big-brand platform that can easily accommodate your PUBG bets, but if you need to know more, check out our Pinnacle review.
Why Is It A Good Idea To Bet on PUBG Online??
If you’re jumping onto the best PUBG betting apps out there, it’s obviously because you’re a PUBG fan. There’s no better way to show your appreciation for an esports title than by investing a little money in it via esports betting. At the moment, the PUBG esports ecosystem is absolutely booming, and from the viewers to the punters, everyone is having a better time than ever before. It isn’t at the top of the pile where esports games are concerned, but it’s doing pretty well for itself.
Once you get involved with PUBG gambling, you’ll quickly notice how popular and accessible the markets are. Also, it’s a good idea to bet on PUBG games as, typically, the markets are super easy to understand, even if you’re a totally new bettor. So, whether you’re looking to get started with PUBG Mobile betting or throw down some wagers on the world championship, it’s all one good idea.
Tips for Betting on PUBG
Before you start your PUBG betting journey, it’s wise to soak up some top tips to help you on your way. Firstly, it’s important to remember that this is a game, and as such, you can get involved with it and learn first-hand what’s required to win a match. It’s not a difficult game to learn, but it’s quite tough to become a master at it – like most things in life, actually
If you are going to bet on PUBG, here are some recommendations so you don’t lose all your money before you’ve even gotten started:
- Do your homework and learn everything you can about the teams, the best PUBG players, and the tournaments. It costs nothing to tune into some PUBG news from time to time and understand what’s going on in the wide world of PUBG esports.
- Keep it simple and don’t overcomplicate the betting process. If you’re betting on PUBG for the first time, it’s important to only play the markets that you understand, and don’t sit there building up twenty-line accumulators if you don’t think it’ll be a successful bet.
- Play the field and don’t stick with just one esports betting site. Typically, each platform will offer different esports odds, bonuses, promotions, and even platform-related features, like stream integration and historic data. If you’re locking yourself into one platform, you won’t be able to experience all this.
- Stick with Esports.net, as we cover PUBG betting from end to end, telling you everything you need to know about the ecosystem. This includes everything from the PUBG rank system to the rules of the game.
Best PUBG tournaments
Some of the most important PUBG and PUBG Mobile tournaments for esports betting throughout the year are:
- PUBG Continental Series (PCS)
- PUBG Global Invitational (PGI)
- PUBG Global Championship (PGC)
- PUBG Mobile Global Championship (PMGC)
- PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO)
- PUBG Pro League
Best PUBG teams
If you want an easy ride when it comes to PUBG gambling, then you’ll want to know which teams are typically the best. Fortunately, that’s the kind of data we produce here at Esports.net, and if you back any one of these teams, you’ll be in for a good time:
- Natus Vincere
- FaZe Clan
That’s about all we can bring you in our PUBG betting guide – we wish you the best of luck with your wagers!