Valve has shown time and time again why they are one of the best in the industry, producing bangers like CSGO, DOTA, and Team Fortress 2 (TF2). Since its initial release, TF2 has proved to be one of the pioneer shooting games in the market. Though TF2 gambling has had its hiccups, there has recently been an uptick in the number of TF2 gambling sites, with TF2 spycrab gambling also looking to make a resurgence.
In this piece, you will be able to learn all there is about the best TF2 betting sites. This includes detailed answers to questions like what are the best TF2 gambling sites, what markets they usually offer, are they safe, and a general overview of Team Fortress 2.
Top Betting Sites for TF2
A Quick Overview of Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 (TF2) is a popular free-to-play FPS shooter where two teams are matched against each other in a battle where one team will defend while the other will attack. Its unique game modes and classes have allowed it to compete with games like Overwatch and Halo since its release. In Team Fortress, you control one of the nine different classes in the game, namely: Demo man, Scout, Medic, Heavy, Engineer, Sniper, Soldier, Spy, and Pyro.
The game also has a handful of maps, each with a varying set of objectives.
- Escort — This is a time-based mission. The main objective is to help your team move a cart to a certain place while dealing with the blockers, whose job is to try and stop you at every turn.
- Assault — The main objective is to help your team take over several goals on the map.
- Hybrid — This is a combination of both Escort and Assault. First, you fight to take over or defend several carts on the map. Next, you escort the cart to a specific place.
- Control — In this game, the Offensive characters fight to eliminate opponents from the competition. At the same time, the defence players focus on defending vulnerable areas in the game.
With a strong fanbase and ever-growing esports presence, It comes as no surprise that the number of TF2 gambling sites has increased with more and more people getting into it.
Where to Bet on Team Fortress 2
If you’re wondering how to bet on TF2, you should first be asking where to bet on Team Fortress 2. There are countless esports betting sites out there, some better and more trusted than others, so picking the right one is very important. Here are a few of the best esports betting sites out there:
In terms of esports betting, GG.bet has made a name for itself as one of the go-to picks for anyone looking to get into it.
Not only is the platform user-friendly it is also super easy to use, with clear game icons for easy identification. They also have a dedicated customer support team which you can reach 24/7.
If you’re looking to bet on TF2 or any other Esports games in general, GG.BET is the place to be, offering in-built streaming features, team and player statistics, and a wide range of markets. It is also worth mentioning that they were among the first sites to provide TF2 betting. Go To GG.bet ➥
Though not as easy to use as GG.bet, what they lack in simplicity, they make up for with diversity. Boasting a record of 50+ games, Crypto options, and favourable odds, Duel bits has made a name for itself in recent years.
For those into cryptocurrency, Duelbits supports Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin & many more. With its instant withdrawals option and a 24/7 customer support service, the platform is right up there with the best of them. Go To Duelbits ➥
While not well known for TF2 betting, It has proved to be one of the best platforms to bet on Esports matches. Like DuelBits, it also provides the option to make deposits and withdrawals using cryptocurrency. The Thunderpick platform offers users a variety of markets, some exclusive to the platform. Go To Thunderpick ➥
If you’re new to TF2 gambling, opting into one of these prominent esports betting platforms will be safer. Some other notable mentions include Buff.bet, TF2easy.com, CSGO polygon, CSGO 500, Rivalry, Bet365, and Betway.
Market Types for Team Fortress 2
For those new to TF2 gambling, you may find it overwhelming, but it’s actually not. Betting on Esports is just as simple as betting on football or basketball, and with a bit of knowledge and research, you could do it too. There are three main bet types for TF2
- Money Line bet – This simply means to bet on the team you think is going to win
- Kill Count Bet – You can predict the number of kills a single team may get or predict the number of kills for both sides.
- Escort’s Bet – While only applicable in the Escort game mode, the Escort bet has proved to be the most rewarding of the three. In this bet type, you simply bet how long it takes the Escort to get the cart to the drop zone.
There are a number of other bet types, but these three are the most recognized markets when it comes to TF2 gambling. For beginners, it is advisable to stick to Money Line bets, while most experts could go with point spreading, multiples, and totals.
Tips for TF2 Gambling
With the rise in TF2 gambling, you’ll need every tool at your disposal to give you an edge when you decide you’re ready. Here are some of our best tips:
- Try the game – You could read many articles about the game, but there are some key features and modes you may not understand until you try it out yourself.
- Learn which teams are considered the favourites -You need to understand why a team is considered favourites in each match you choose to bet on, study their playstyle, and review each player’s statistics over the last three games.
- Understand the Markets – You need to understand the markets, as some markets are exclusive to some platforms and specific game modes.
- Find tipster platforms – Make use of tipster sites like Tips.gg, Esports.net, or trawling to find the best tips for each match.
- Understand the tournaments – TF2 isn’t yet at the level of Esports giants like League of Legends and Valorant in the number of Esports competitions. As such, you must research and understand what tournaments you should bet on.
Team Fortress 2 is a game that has stood the test of time, still relevant even today. This makes it a good target for Esports bettors out there, regardless of the number of annual tournaments the game has. So find a platform with the competition you want to bet on, ensure it is secure and provides good odds, bonuses, and quick payouts, and place your bets.
If you’re interested in checking out a different angle on TF2 gambling, consider taking a look at TF2 spycrab gambling – it’s totally different but just as fun!