Fortnite Challenges Chapter 3, Season 3
With week 4 challenges starting yesterday in Chapter 3 Season 3. Figuring a recap of the previous week’s challenges would be a great idea. Also to put to rest the confusion that challenges for the week expire, if not completed by the next week. They will stay on your quest screen until you complete them. THEN… they will disappear. No reason to freak out thinking you have a limited amount of time to complete them and start pounding down the caffeine. You still have a few weeks before then… at least for the weekly challenges. You only have 5 days left for the Island Hopper and Nindo tho.
The beginning of the season started with Week Zero, more for the Fortnite team itself to have a little bit of time to work out any glitches after going live. We all know all it takes is a 0 where a 1 should be and the next thing you know, you have players being thrown out of the map and instant death. Also for any returning players to get used to controls and layouts again.
- Collect a hammer assault rifle and a two-shot shotgun in a single match
- Interact with Sun Bird or Moon Hawk and rustler in a single match
- Jump on a wolf or a boar’s back in different matches
- Plant or summon reality saplings using The Reality Tree 3 times
- Survive 10 storm phases
- Travel 2000 meters in a baller
- Visit Groovy Grove , Reality Falls, and Rave Cave
- Collect 3 Reality Seeds
- Deal 200 damage to opponents with a DMR
- Dance at 3 different IO airships
- Gain shields by bouncing on 10 bouncy Slurpshrooms
- Mod a Whiplash with Off Road Tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy 50 structures
- Search 5 chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted
- Visit the Zero Point in a boat
- Boost into a Runway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller
- Eliminate 2 enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic Rarity or better
- Enter the Slipstream in a Baller or Screwballer
- Headshot opponents with the Two-shot Shotgun 5 times
- Launch into the air using Geysers 3 times
- Pick 5 weeds around Reality Sapling
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove 10 times without touching the ground
- Deal 75 damage to opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water
- Dislodge or destroy 3 Runway Boulders with a Melee weapon
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shotwave Grenade
- Jump off of a Diving Board 3 times
- Reach max shields at a Temple
- Deal 250 damage to opponents while in a vehicle
- Destroy 15 structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle
- Knockdown 5 Timber Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher.
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding.
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflowers Saplings or Fungi Farm.
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO ships
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave.
Remember that each challenge is worth 15K XP making it 105K XP for every week. This is good where they raised the level from 75K XP to 85K XP. This season has started pretty well. Especially adding on to the Vibin, Island Hopper, Nindo, Daily, and Milestones challenges… you know for all of us they like to earn our battle passes. Until next time….
Gather your squad, harvest your resources, fill that shield, pick your load out, and get that victory crown. Over and out!
Photo credits: Epic Games / Fortnite