Valorant was first released in the summer of 2020, and since then, it has grown to be an esports titan. It’s an immensely popular game, owing mostly to its intense competitive nature, and where there’s competition, there’s the opportunity for esports betting. There are few titles that have caused so much disruption in the esports betting space than Valorant – it really is something special. That’s why we’re here today to bring you a Valorant betting tips guide.
As one of the leading esports titles, Valorant enjoys a following of tens of millions of fans. There’s a loyal community driving the game forward in all respects, and Riot Games is incredibly proud of what it has created, and it is providing constant updates and new content for players to enjoy. If you’re a fan of Valorant and you enjoy watching esports, then why not place a few wagers and see what happens?
Let’s break into our one-stop-shop Valorant betting tips guide – it’s everything you need to know.
How Can You Bet on Valorant?
So, you want to bet on Valorant games and tournaments, but you’ve never done it before? That’s fine – we can open up this top-tier guide with advice on how to bet on Valorant.
If you’re absolutely brand new to the concept of esports betting, we’ve got some good news – it’s a dramatically simple practice. From signing up to a platform to placing some wagers, it’s a relatively easy flow that can be accomplished by even the least tech-savvy individuals. There’s something important about picking the right Valorant betting site, but once you’ve done that, you’re already halfway there.
However, there’s a difference between betting on Valorant and being good at betting on Valorant. It all comes down to the knowledge that you have of the games, the teams, the Valorant tournaments, and the rules of the game itself. If you’re marching in and blindly placing bets, then there’s a high chance that you’ll, unfortunately, be unsuccessful. If you take advantage of the hottest Valorant betting tips around, then you’ll boost your odds immeasurably.
How to Find the Best Valorant Betting Tips
Firstly, if you’re hunting for white-hot Valorant betting tips, continue to read through this guide!
There are plenty of resources online that’ll provide you with betting tips for Valorant, but they won’t always be immediately obvious. For example, there’s a lot to learn about players, teams, and tournaments through platforms like Liquipedia, and while they’re not strictly giving you betting tips, that information is invaluable when it comes to sizing up the Valorant odds.
Alternatively, you could make use of a peer-to-peer discussion platform like Reddit. When it comes to Valorant betting, Reddit is a treasure trove of information, as there are hundreds of thousands of users all interconnected, all discussing Valorant esports at every opportunity. If you need to learn more about the game itself, then the subreddits are also fantastic resources.
On Esports.net, we regularly publish tournament guides that go hand-in-hand with betting predictions for Valorant. Typically, the only Valorant events worth betting on are the huge, multi-million-dollar tournaments, like the Valorant Champions Tour. It’s mostly easy to find betting tips for the ‘VCT’, but for guaranteed expert advice, we’d recommend sticking with Esports.net.
Which Sites Should I Bet on Valorant With?
If there’s one Valorant betting tip that is extremely important, it’s to make sure that you’re betting with a safe, reputable, and reliable operator. There are many betting sites offering esports markets and odds, but not all of them can be trusted, and many of them offer a negative, unenjoyable experience.
As you’re exploring what’s out there and trying to find the best Valorant betting sites, look for those with positive reviews online. There’s a lot to be said about your gut feeling, and if you don’t feel comfortable using a platform, then leave it immediately. We’ve put together guides on the best betting sites out there, to give you the best idea of which platform is the safest for your Valorant bets:
Take These Top Valorant Betting Tips
There are many Valorant tips we can give you, but we’d be here for hours! There’s a lot to learn about Valorant, particularly if you’re new to the game, and if you don’t have a PC, then you’ll not be able to play it to gain that valuable experience. If you are a PC gamer, you can start playing Valorant for free, exploring the game, the ‘Agents’, the maps, and everything in between.
Here are some of our best Valorant betting tips to get you started:
- Take the time to identify the best teams and organisations in the Valorant scene. This will help you when it comes to placing bets focusing on outright winner markets.
- For reference, look for names such as LOUD, OpTic, DRX, FunPlus, and XSET.
- Learn how betting odds work so you can better understand what your returns could be and so you can identify the markets with the most potential. Typically, Valorant betting markets aren’t the most diverse, so there’s not all that much to understand, in truth.
- Most of the time, the Valorant betting market will be outright winners, total rounds, under/over, and correct score.
- Build out a betting strategy that accommodates losses – if you go on a losing streak, you should be able to beat a hasty retreat, regain, and go again. It’s important to start small with markets you understand, and then work your way up that ladder.
- Follow Valorant pages on social media and content creation platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and Reddit. This will give you an advantage as it’ll provide you with updates on tournaments, transfers, and teams, and it’ll give you an in with a community that could help you secure the best Valorant betting tips.
And of course, make sure you stay connected with Esports.net, as we offer unparalleled coverage of everything that happens in the world of Valorant esports.