Welcome to our guide to the best crypto games Android users can currently enjoy. We’re here to show you why crypto gaming is so popular and how you can play these games on your Android smartphone or tablet. So that whether you want to play to earn or just want to have fun on a crypto farming game, we’ll give you all of the help you need. So keep reading to see the best crypto mobile games.
Join the crypto gaming revolution on your Android
Most people will know that crypto games are massive news at the moment. These are an entirely new breed of game that cleverly uses blockchain technology in a way that completely turns that gaming model on its head. Here you can win items like NFTs in the game that can then be stored on a cryptocurrency blockchain. It could be anything from an in-game item like some weaponry or it just is a cool avatar.
The fact that you gain ownership of these items in a decentralised network means that you can then trade the items with other players or even sell them. As such, many crypto games are defined as being play to earn crypto games. This means that your gameplay earns you items that can be traded in for real-world value. So rather than paying to play video games as before, you can now get paid for playing online games. All of which explains why crypto games are a real game-changer!
The best crypto mobile games for your Android
There’s a growing range of quality crypto games Android users can enjoy. From breeding games and card games to MMORPG games and mining games, there’s plenty to discover. Take a look below at just a handful of the best crypto mobile games for your Android device.
- Axie Infinity: Easily one of the biggest crypto games Android has ever seen, this sees you collecting the cute Axies as pets. From here you can battle them, breed them, and most importantly, trade them to get those SLPs to earn something back from your gameplay.
- CryptoKitties: Another breeding game that sees you creating and raising cats that are actually ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain So just build up your army of crypto kitties and then sell them on an NFT marketplace.
- Gods Unchained: This is a fun trading card game that basically requires you to claim higher ranked cards from your opponents. If you manage to do this you can then get GODS tokens which can be traded on a marketplace to get a return from your gameplay.
How to play crypto games on your Android
The good news is that most crypto games are pretty simple to play and so you won’t need a degree in rocket science to get started. We’ve prepared this little guide called crypto games for beginners here in case you need a little extra help. But for now, just take a look at the following steps to see how you to play crypto games on your Android mobile:
- Get your crypto wallet: Crypto games take place on a cryptocurrency blockchain. This means that you will have to first get a crypto wallet in which to securely store your crypto tokens.
- Download the crypto game: Next it’s just a matter of downloading one of the best crypto mobile games to your Android device. This should always be free and you should be able to start gaming just by providing some very basic information like your email address.
- Trade your tokens: Once you’ve managed to earn some tokens from your gameplay, you could then trade them in at an NFT marketplace. Remember that the value of NFT tokens will change in accordance to demand. So while an NFT earned on a game like The Sandbox might be worth something to someone, it might not mean the same to someone else. But if you bear this in mind, there’s no reason why you can’t enjoy quality crypto gaming on your Android.
Conclusion – Enjoy the best crypto games Android has to offer
It’s pretty clear that the crypto gaming revolution is just beginning and we are here to join you every step of the way. This means that you can simply check back to this page and get a constantly updated overview of the best crypto mobile games for Android devices. After all, barely a month goes by where we see yet another crypto game that offers you a great new way to earn something from your gaming.
So make sure that you bookmark this page to discover the best crypto games Android users can play at the moment. Got an iPhone? Don’t worry, as we’ve also got this handy guide for crypto games iOS right here!